I was tagged by hehenyek-senpai!! *u*
Rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Ten animes you’ve seen that will always stick with you. List the first ten you can recall in no more than 10 minutes. Tag 10 people.
1. Shingeki no Kyojin
2. Free! (and Eternal Summer)
3. Neon Genesis Evangelion
4. No. 6
5. Yowamushi Pedal (latest addiction!)
6. DMMD (at fist I watched it for the lols, by the end I was crying)
8. Zankyou no Terror
9. Axis Powers: Hetalia
10. Durarara!! and Shiki (I couldn’t choose one or the other)
Thank you for asking me this, oh Nosy Anon!
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
They would either be drunk with me and we’d both be having shenanigans; or if I was particularly drunk they’d be sternly condemning my irresponsible life decisions (while stroking my back and making sure I don’t choke on my vomit)
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
"Opposite gender" is a really poor way of phrasing this, question tbh. But back to answering the question - I’m a loser, I fell in love, and I’ve got someone always on my mind. sorrynotsorry!
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
RYSIEK, AND AND IT WAS A VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATION
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My best friends - literally the only group of people that I can 100% be myself around! It’s the best feeling in the world :’D
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
I think “which fictional characters” would’ve been a more interesting question, but……… Chris Evans and ScarJo *BLUSH*
55. Favourite blog?
I don’t have a single favourite, I love all the blogs that I follow (why else would I follow them? :’D)
70. Names of your bestfriends?
The naaaame gaaame… ♪♫ I’ve got three best real-life friends, two are my bros, Oskar and Ilya, and the third one is Mituś, a legendary human being! Online I’ve got my TRU BESTIES: Sash' and - OH LOOK SHE MAKES ANOTHER APPEARANCE IN THIS POST - Rysiek (who is amazing x1000000, and ALSO thanks to her I met the best people in the world. yooooo)
140. Summer or Winter?
I’m a winter baby all the way, and I love the cold - but summer’s pretty great too, until you have to leave the house in a binder in July. =u=’ Maybe I’ll get to enjoy it more after top surgery!
146. Was today a good day?
Lots of lectures, hard assignments, mandatory council meetings, a nurse appointment, two huge essays coming up, gross and stale pitta bread for dinner, and a bit of a runny nose - and yet, I’d say today was a lot better than some of the other days in the past two weeks or so. reallyreallyreallybadtimes.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"As a matter of act, they are variants of Old Hungarian melodies, regardless of the above-mentioned slight difference in the metrical articulation." - from Turkish Folk Music From Asia Minor by Bela Bartok.